• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracken enjoying some grass

bunnies

Alpha Buck
DSC_4924.jpg

Took this of Bracken yesterday having a pick of grass, as you can see he`s lost a lot of weight, he has always had a bit of a skirt but its alot worse now.

What would be good to feed him to help put on some weight? Have spoken to bobtails today and they have a possible new friend for him, she`s sending me a photo later so can`t wait to see her, she`s a 3yr rex blue colour I think.

But we won`t be going on a date until I get back from holiday mid june as its to soon at the moment after the GI statis and then not enought time before i go away.

Aww, Bracken is gorgeous. The poor little boy has been through SO much, bless him. Im sure a new friend will cheer him up :D xx

Awww, so nice to see Bracken out and about and nibbling :D ! Have you tried giving him a sprinkle of rolled oats (porridge oats) with his pellets? My rabbits LOVE them, and Hope is in really good shape now after giving her a sprinkle evey day for a few weeks ... in fact I think it might be time to stop the oats :oops: !

Anna x

oh bless him! so good to see him nibbling at the grass :D and I read your other post that he did a binky :D so he must be on the mend! :D

Bracken, it was lovely to see you today. You are a lovely looking and sweet bunny. I am sure you are going to enjoy your dates on Sundayxx

Back