PDA

View Full Version : New bunnies tommorrow!

Spacegirl
10-05-2006, 05:01 PM
I am going to pick up Coffee tommorrow and then we are straight off to GBH rescue in Beckenham so that she can pick out a boyfriend. Hopefully we will be able to tell if she has a particular licking for one rabbit and then when they get back here, neither one will have been in the hutch and run so I'm hoping bonding will be straightforward! Well, we'll see. . .
Anyway, I'm excited!!

AlisonA
10-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Awwww good luck, hope it all goes well! I'm sure you'll find a suitable match among all the lovely bunnies there :D Please say hello to Angela from me and Santa :D

Adele
10-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Spacegirl heres wishing you a very Hoppy Day tomorrow :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
No wonder you are excited, the thought of the patter of tiny paws is enough to get anyones heart racing :wink: :D

Please let us know how things go, and we look forward to hearing more about your new bunny(s) very soon.
Best wishes

racheyrabbit
10-05-2006, 05:31 PM
:cry: :cry: It does mean that I lose my foster bunny though :cry: :cry:

I did my best not to get attached, but we kind of bonded as she trashed the bathroom when recovering from her spay! But, she's going to a brilliant home, and on Saturday I'm off to visit the boy bunnies at GBH myself. I've told Coffee she must pick one of the ones that wouldn't suit being a house bunny :lol: :lol:

AlisonA
10-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Ooooh now if you want to be tempted by a sweet gentle boy who would make a perfect house bunny... :wink: :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/AlisonA/a4d92484.jpg

silly4sows
10-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Wishing Coffee and you all the best tomorrow when you pick her up and then go to see some male buns for her!

Will look forward to reading how it all goes. :D

Deb x

Spacegirl
10-05-2006, 07:12 PM
lol I do love Rory!!! Sadly, Beckenham is closer - by about 40 miles or so :lol:

racheyrabbit
11-05-2006, 04:58 AM
Ooooh now if you want to be tempted by a sweet gentle boy who would make a perfect house bunny... :wink: :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/AlisonA/a4d92484.jpg

What a cutie :D :D But, I've got Angela at GBH all excited now - she looked after Kahlo when she was one of their youngest teenage bunny mummies last year - she's looking forward to meeting her again and helping bond her :D :D

racheyrabbit
12-05-2006, 05:49 AM
Well Spacegirl - I know you've got two new bunnies.... why are you keeping the details all to yourself???? :D :D

silly4sows
12-05-2006, 05:51 AM
Oh yes come on....spill the beans!!! :D :D :D be so wonderful to hear about your new fluffies.

Deb x

lynda_m
12-05-2006, 06:02 AM
How are they getting on???