• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchilla website like Rabbitrehome

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya,

I'm just posting a link to a chinchilla website... http://www.chinchillas4life.co.uk/ it's the same as RR, but for chinchilla's they also have a forum, which is www.chinsrus.co.uk which isn't fulll of breeders and helps with chin questions, there is an overload of chins in rescue too.

Tamsin/Adele hope this is ok, but I just posted a link to RR and RU over there, so i'm doing it the other way around now :lol: .

:D

There is a lot of them in rescues ,part of the problem there is they can live a very long time and people dont realize this up to 20 yrs :shock: val

Both my chins came from separate rescues at the age of 5.... its sad how some people don't seem to realise the lifespan and get fed up with them :cry:

Have you got yours yet Tree? :D

He's coming tomorrow yayayayayayay.

I rang up Shaun about 7.30 to ask how my chin was and he told me of as he's got the day off work and I woke him up :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I've been putting the feelers out for a girly for him, but he's not booked in for neutering for two weeks, so it will be a couple of months down the line. I thought I may as well have him done the same day I have Zippys dental and Holly's spay so I will only have to have the one day off work. Expensive day that'll be :shock: , although the vets are going to cover half of the cost of Holly's spay as they are the ones who dumped her on me :roll: :lol:

Oh God. I see myself with 11 chinchillas a year from now. :shock: Don't be offended if I avoid the chinchilla forum. :D

:lol: :lol: I know the feeling, they keep telling me I wont stop at two, I thinking I really will at this rate I'm going to have to buy Dudley Zoo to keep all my animals in :lol: . I don't think they realise I've already 15 buns :oops: :lol:

SOAD said:
:lol: :lol: I know the feeling, they keep telling me I wont stop at two, I thinking I really will at this rate I'm going to have to buy Dudley Zoo to keep all my animals in :lol: . I don't think they realise I've already 15 buns :oops: :lol:

15 :shock:

So 11 isn't too high a number then. Hmmmmm.

SOAD said:
Nah, you don't even notice 11 :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be honest, I didn't get in while after midnight last night & Gaz had cleaned them all out :D , so yeah, itsn't me who notices them!!!

I know the feeling Bryn does a lot of the work for me too, he had Monday off work and disinfected and sprayed down all the hutches for me. That's why I could never dump him he's too usefull :lol: , only kidding I love him really :lol:

I've got him he came 5 o clok yeserday, he's so cute. I need to re install my photograph software (Bryn had been on some dodgy sites, got us a virus and I had to reformat the laptop :roll: :lol:) and ge up some piccies in a bit. He's like a rocket.

Back