• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Moet and Gremlin

Hi,

Meet Moet and Gremlin.
You may recognise them as they are two of the 40 lionheads that were rescued in twickenham. They are so cute and so good.
We collected them on Sunday and they have settled in very well together.

newbuns00204.jpg

newbuns00206.jpg

Charlie

aaawwwww! they are lovely :love: I have a soft spot for the little lions :D my little Gypsy is half lionhead and beautiful too! :D

Thanks for giving them such a lovely home!
You can feel really proud of coming all that way for them - how their lives had been doesn't bear thinking about. What they have now is worth living for.
I'm sure they'll repay your kindness a hundred fold - they are real gentle little souls.

They are such lovely rabbits considering everyting they have been through. They were certainly well worth making the journey to get them.I just feel for them so much they are so tiny.

I bought them inside today and they had a little explore of our dining room and were clambering all over me. They seemed to really enjoy it. They certainly like their hay too, they are getting through more than my dwarf lops at the moment! and I thought they ate alot!!

Never mind all four are an absolute joy.

Charlie

They're so beautiful! Well done you for rescuing such deserving and gorgeous bunnies.

AMETHYST

I saw them when I went to collect Old Bill from Donna. I dont think I have seen such a funny bunny as wee Gremlin :shock: :lol: They are both Sooooooooo cute :love: and its wonderful to think they now have a good home. Another ARC success story!! :thumb: Well Done Donna and Janice and well done you for providing two bunnies with a better future. Janex

Back