• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there

Liz

Warren Scout
Hi there- I'm Liz and this is my dwarf lop Harvey!
harvey5.jpg

harvey3.jpg

Just found this site tonight- through a link from C.A.R.R.O.T. in Angus. Gee have I a lot to learn about keeping a rabbit- although I've had Harv a almost a year now- needing to make some changes re his care! He is a cutie though and I couldn't love him more.

Hello and welcome!! Awwwwww.....What a kewtie bunny! :love:
kekeke ...Looks like he's rearranging your yard. :wink:

Warm Welcome

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome- its fantastic to find people who love their buns as much as I love harv- friends get bored listening to me about him I'm sure! But Thankyou! Will need to put new pics on computer as Harv is so grown up looking now! Still as cute as ever though!

Re: Warm Welcome

Liz said:
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome- its fantastic to find people who love their buns as much as I love harv- friends get bored listening to me about him I'm sure! But Thankyou! Will need to put new pics on computer as Harv is so grown up looking now! Still as cute as ever though!

:lol: Hope to see more pictures soon!

bunny napping!

I feel lots of this bunny napping coming on too HS! What fab buns are on here- just makes me want more and more of them!- thinking how to arrange my garden and all! :bunny:

Back