• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kicked out of my bed by a bunny!!

jay

Mama Doe
Ahh...an empty bed...looks cosy....
BedIV.jpg

Just make myself comfy
BedII.jpg

and off to sleep...
Bed.jpg

AprilShower - will you post some more pics of Sophie - she's so cute in the pics in your sig...dutch bunnies are so cute!!

Oh and Jack is not cute this morning - he's got past my bunny proofing to the back of my (new!) corner unit to all the hifi and tv wires. He's now hiding under the sofa throw where it meets the floor because I shouted at him and pulled him out from behind my unit!! All wires and bunny still in tact!! Grrr!! :roll:

jay said:
AprilShower - will you post some more pics of Sophie - she's so cute in the pics in your sig...dutch bunnies are so cute!!

Oh and Jack is not cute this morning - he's got past my bunny proofing to the back of my (new!) corner unit to all the hifi and tv wires. He's now hiding under the sofa throw where it meets the floor because I shouted at him and pulled him out from behind my unit!! All wires and bunny still in tact!! Grrr!! :roll:

It's Binky, not Sophie. :lol:
Binky loves wires as well. He once bit through our telephone wire. Luckily it wasn't dangerous being a telephone but we've kept a close watch on him lately. It's hell when Binky manages to get into my brother's room becuase he's got so much wires there. CD player, computer, Xbox, phone chargers, lams, etc. It would be alright if he closed his door for once.

I posted another picture of Binky in the thread I made. I need to take more pictures of him. Might do that today.

AprilShower said:
jay said:

It's Binky, not Sophie. :lol:

My black dutch rabbit is called Sophie :oops:

Back