• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one my young ones

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
hi i havnt posted any recent pics of these, this is one of the doe's from kiaras litter she is about 5 1/2 to 6 months old, she is still only small as today we just got a ring one her (did have 2 use vasaline thought) which is unusual cause latest ur can usually get a ring on a mini rex is 14-16 weeks old but usually ring them at 12-14 weeks old, i do still have her other siblings she lives with her sister still and her 2 brothers live together and very suprisingly get along great (touch wood) cant understand y they got tunrned down so many times :cry: oh well there loss
anyway here she is
Kiarasgirl3.jpg

Kiarasgirl2.jpg

Kiarasgirl.jpg

OMG it is Kovu :lol: can't believe I missed these, although Kovu is a bit porky at the minute :lol: . What lovely piccies :D

thanx all :D
tree you should see she brother i think he is the spitting image cause he is broader and is more porky lol
will try to get some pics of him

becky

Back