• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greetings from Smudge and Earl

andic

Mama Doe
Hi there
Just thought I'd introduce myself and my two babies (Earl my 51/2 year old rabbit) and Smudge (6 year old g-pig). Both live in the house.
This is Earl (not spoilt!!!)
DSCI0003.jpg

Earl was ill with pneumonia last year, he is very lucky to still be with us. He is my miracle boy (so my marvellous vet says!!). He was syringe fed for 2 weeks to build him back up to full strength. He now has the snuffles - small price to pay, I am grateful that he is still with us. But he is an absolute gem, as you can see!
This is my Smudge who is 6 and keeps Earl on his toes!! She is the boss! She had a lump removed at the same time as Earl was ill last year (double worry) also the week before her sister passed away (triple upset). Smudge recovered from her op well, and the lump was just a cyst (thank goodness). She has coped really well without her sister and I put the weeble (the yellow thing at the bottom of Earl's photo) in her cage with her to keep her company!!!
smudge.jpg

This website is marvellous - keep up the good work!!!

Andrea
(apols if the photos are really big, I am new to posting!!) [/img]

Hi

Hi!

I'm new to - not only to the forum but to owning a rabbit, i have had Poppy for 3 months and she is a darling - and spoilt!!

looking at getting a boy friend for her - once she has been spayed!!

DSC00067.jpg

I havent got the hang of posting pictures yet - i've got some really big ones that I cant reduce!!

:wave:

Back