• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles?

Hawarden

Warren Scout
(Change to post - it's pebbles I meant, not cobbles! :roll:)

Just putting the finishing touches to our run (ready for our new buns, in sig, arriving on Sunday, hopefully, crossed bits) and wondered whether anyone has cobble stones as a 'floor' in their run? We've got paving slabs down at the moment, but want to add some other 'texture' to the run. Hopefully pebbles (about 8cm across) wouldn't be dug up? :lol:

Pebbles like this http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/n...s&fh_eds=ß&fh_refview=search&ts=1138796712319

can't see the link but I would imagine they might twist their ankle if they ran and binkied on cobbles - and can you imagine trying to winkle out those poops from between the cracks? :shock:

elve said:
can't see the link but I would imagine they might twist their ankle if they ran and binkied on cobbles - and can you imagine trying to winkle out those poops from between the cracks? :shock:

Fixed the link - wasn't thinking of a big area, maybe just 2ft square?

Not sure they'd stay in a small area though! Bunnies like to rearrange things just how they like them... which is usually all over the place! :lol: :lol:

if you want different textures you could get a mud box for them to dig in that will keep them happy for hours lol

Back