• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why is my bunny circling my feet?

CuBar

Warren Scout
Me again :roll:
After the start of the phantom pregnancy yesterday and her incredibly moody behaviour, my bunny has now began (frantically at times) circling my feet, wherever i am! She is also being very friendly and cuddly, not like her at all. Do you think its because her hormones are all over the place?
Oh and she also made a lovely nest last night, someone said i should remove it the next day, but I dont want to take it out too soon and upset her?!! :roll:

Amanda

running about under your feet means she is pleased to see you!! If you run around her in return she will love it!!! Taz does this all the time :D

It's posessive too, is it not? I remember when I introduced Daisy to the house, Fidget got all grunty and angry, circled my feet like a mad thing and pooed in circles around me! :lol: She was like, "You're MINE! All mine!"

Oh yes! I am definately getting her spayed, but she is only 5 months so I will get her done in another month. :)
hopefully then she will calm down a lot! :D

Amanda

Yeah, fingers crossed then all that sort of behaviour with phantom pregnancies will stop. Bless! Have you any piccies?
Nicola x

Lol! Miles did this before we got Miffy and before he was neutered, he would do it frantically whenever we came home, running in a figure of eight so he circled us both! We would join in by spinning in circles too and saying "Wheee!", he loved that!

AMETHYST

b07fe442.jpg

This is cuba, the little monkey, looks like butter wouldn't melt! :lol:
Thanks for all the advice.
Amanda x

Ha Ha, cuba has just circled my boyfriends feet and pooped round him in the process, I found it funny :lol: he did not :x
Amanda x

Flopsy used to be like that til we castrated him, I think it's hormonal :eek: or maybe he was just attention seeking and needing a mate or both!! :lol:
When he was the lounge he used to circle my dad's PC chair at 1,000 rpm :roll: crazy rabbit!!

My one does that too. I'm sitting on my chair, my rabbit goes around the base of the chair in circle. It means she is excited and happy here

Back