• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boton to Surrey (or near as poss) PLEASE

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get Rupert get to his forever home in Surrey or as near as poss as Inki Dinki Do as offered him a home.ASAP would be good but whenever it can be arranged is ok with us.
HPIM0250Rupert.jpg

Good luck guys :thumb: Im no where near either of them Im afraid :(

Good job really as I think I'd be napping Rupert! :D :angel:

I thought you would have collected Rupert and handed him over for the other leg of the journey when you come to collect Rudy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have just pm'd you so I don't feel as cheeky now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That would be ok by me I will see what inka Dinki Do says.

hello, i can collect him from anywhere in surrey or close areas i just have to pursuade my other half to drive :lol: im not starting my new job till jan 16th so untill then im about most of the time x any help in getting him down here would be greatly apreciated xxx Tanya xxx

Don't know where you're up to with this one, but I could get bun from Warrington (or somewhere near there) to Bedfordshire on Christmas Day!

I'm doing a bunny run Xmas day.. Surrey to Birmingham. I'm returning from Chesterfield (Derbyshire) to Surrey on Boxing Day so could help, providing the home check has been done by then and someone could get him to me in Chesterfield.

luvabun said:
I'm doing a bunny run Xmas day.. Surrey to Birmingham. I'm returning from Chesterfield (Derbyshire) to Surrey on Boxing Day so could help, providing the home check has been done by then and someone could get him to me in Chesterfield.

I could do Sheffield to Chesterfield on Boxing Day.

Louise

I have Rupert booked in for his Vet Check next week before he goes to his new home it was the soonest I could get him in with my Vet. He's fine but I like them to be checked before they go.

kayj said:
I have Rupert booked in for his Vet Check next week before he goes to his new home it was the soonest I could get him in with my Vet. He's fine but I like them to be checked before they go.
Sorry I'm of no use then.

I have printed the pic of Dinka off and shown it to Rupert and told him that she is going to be his new partner.

Elllepotter will take Rupert as afar as Oxfordshire but we need to get him across from Oxfordshire to Surrey and also from me to ellepotter. Dates are still to be arranged so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Back