• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

male or female?

gizmo

Mama Doe
which do you think have more attitude. i was talking about this with someone yesterday and they said females. i think females too.

i think females too as both of mine can be moody if they want to and they like stomping their feet when you go near them but my male doesnt bother he loves being picked up and he gets excited like a dog when we go near his hutch

DEFINATELY FEMALES!! Spayed or not us girlies can be well moody :roll: :roll: ...of course it's ALWAYS a blokes (bucks!!) fault :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

I think girls are so moody - chocco is a nightmare whereas my old bun who was a boy was fab and so laid back, if i had known how bad they can be i think i would have got a boy. wondering now about getting her done to see if it makes her behave!!

caz

:D My Gypsy is definetly more stropy than Storm :lol: She gets in a mood about stilly things, but can also be so loving and friendly too! She has been done and it calmed her a little, but she's still bossy with storm and likes her own way :) But she's a lovely girl and I wouldn't change her for the world!

Benny's the only rabbit I have who goes all 'pointy' when I stroke him - he kind of gets down and points his nose to the floor, and would sit there being stroked all day :lol:

With the girls if I try to stroke them it's like 'get your filthy hands offa my fur!' Except for poor Maa, who's so poorly she's gone all meek and glad of the attention :(

^"pointy", I love it. Fidget's a girlie and she loves to be stroked though, and she goes pointy :lol: . I love her, she's got so much character. She knows her own mind of course, but I wouldn't change her for a more "laid back" bun if you gave me the world. She's almost 5 months now, I'm not sure if her personality will change - I'm guessing if it was going to, it would have. She has to be there...if you're on the bed, she's on the bed...if I leave the room, when I come back she runs at high speed towards me like a little dog!

Daisy on the other hand, is so timid. She is the only rabbit I've ever met who doesn't seem to like nose rubs all that much. She doesn't have an attitude, has never bitten...she just seems to be in her own little world. Such a teddy bear...she just sits there being all cute, and if you stroke her, it has to be on her terms.

I know the usual stuff about girls being less laid back, and I can see it in my two...but my sister has 4 rabbits, and the boys are by far harder to the handle than the girls. None of them are "done", so maybe that's it.

gizmo said:
im not going to win this am i :roll:

pmsl a bloke thinks he can win an arguament :shock: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: .

And defo females are the most moody cos females/does have the most to put up with in life.

Back