• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy rabbit

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone!
My buns have been living together sucsessfully for 2 weeks now :D with no problems. Sometimes they even sit together and groom each other :D usually it's Gypsy grooming storm, but just lately Storm's been grooming her!. but this morning Gypsy was in a bad mood for some reason. She grunted at Storm and really diddn't like him wizzing past her nose every 2 seconds ( he goes hyper in the morning :D ) and just grunted loudly and charged at him!!! I was a bit shocked! :shock: she chased him for a bit and he ran off, but came back and pushed his nose under Gypsy's chin and she groomed him, which was cute!.
Maybe I shouldn't worry so much, but I'm worried that they will start fighting. At the moment Gypsy is the boss, but Storm is getting more and more confident every day. She didn't like it when he hopped on the bed, that's HER space and she just hopped off and stamped her foot a few times. Do you think Gypsy is resenting storm being there? She is a bit older than him, she is 19 months, He is around 15 weeks old.

Back