• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies are expanding! help

inka dinka doo

Alpha Buck

Can anyone help me, i live in guildford and i have kept rabbits and guineas for a few years now and i seem to be the person everyone gives there unweanted pets to i cans bare to see an animal unhappy at present i have 5 rabbits and 7 guinea pigs only 4 of the rabbits are mine and 3 of the guineas are mine so u see im trying to find homes for 4 guineas and one rabbit
the rabbit its a buck who is about 9 months old he is a red eyed white beautiful boy he is loving but doesnt seem to get on with any of my other buns he needs a loving home he has some cashmere in him and he is woolly soft so we have nicknamed him lamb, the guineas are a mixed bunch of 2 boys 2 girls 3 are 6 months and one is a year and she is ginger and no one will home her and she is a noisy thing i am willing to foster any animal in the area but as u can imagine i didnt expect these cuties to all be permanant! please help in in the guildford area

Image021.jpg
[/img][/url]

Hi,
Would it be possible for you to put a picture 0f the cashmere bunny up. I love little fluffies and as he`s a rew aswell my hearts already melting at the thought of him..............
Thanks, Su. :D

Image026.jpg
sorry for pic being big im still trying to get hang of this this is wooly lamb as we have nicknamed him he is half cash half french lop so cute and needs a loving home!

unfortunatly he isn't neautered he is still quite plasid but i know he will need doing he is on a diet as he has a tendancy to eat his food quick and beg for more to which mypartner gives in! bad man! :lol:

Image005.jpg

t show u guys this gorgeous cashmere my partner has named her foxy brown as she has massive fluffy cheeks but she also needs a home she is adoreable[/img]

inka dinka doo said:
unfortunatly he isn't neautered he is still quite plasid but i know he will need doing he is on a diet as he has a tendancy to eat his food quick and beg for more to which mypartner gives in! bad man! :lol:

You say he's part French Lop, how big is he? Do you have any more pics of him?

Image024.jpg
this is one girl [/img]
Image025.jpg
and this is the other

i will get more of the cash/lop mix tomorrow he isnt huge he hasnt grown for a month or so he is average lop size really not a huge boy :lol:

also i have a question for you experienced guys, my friend has a white rabbit like mine but her feet are very yellow she asked me what it might be i personally didnt know other than her cage and general debrie from her cage do any of you guys have any clues she is in good health and has very good living space thats always clean and she isnt a messy bun i hoped to get to the bottom of the mystery :shock:

inka dinka doo said:
also i have a question for you experienced guys, my friend has a white rabbit like mine but her feet are very yellow she asked me what it might be i personally didnt know other than her cage and general debrie from her cage do any of you guys have any clues she is in good health and has very good living space thats always clean and she isnt a messy bun i hoped to get to the bottom of the mystery :shock:

they all get that eventually, i know most of mine do! wonder what colour your feet would be if you walked around in bare feet all day even with a wash! :lol:

ah good thanks! mine have very pale feet i shall tell her its normal and not to worry, could you imagine outr feet would be black :lol: :lol:

inka dinka doo said:

ah good thanks! mine have very pale feet i shall tell her its normal and not to worry, could you imagine outr feet would be black :lol: :lol:

i was actually told by my vet that it is saliva stain, where tey clean to much! :D

Back