• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bailey got waxed !!!

honey

Alpha Buck
as paul was out i thought i would wax my legs so set up in the lounge. was halfay through (ouch) when bailey runs into the lounge and being the nosey little rabbit that he is comes straight over. silly boy stood on a strip and it stuck to him, he was running round trying to shake it off and i couldn't move :? anyway i managed to grab it but it has a bit of bunny fur on it - poor bailey, don't think he'll be doing that again (and come to think of it nor will i :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If we had known he was going to do that we could have raised funds for the RU Christmas fund by sponsoring him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will epilate far from buns i think :lol:

i dont even want to think of that!!! i'm an epilator too and god it hurts :lol: i cant imagine (or want to!) what it would feel like toa bun! :lol: [/quote]

Back