• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spring type holders for drinking bottles??

loulouembers

Warren Scout
One of the breeders I bought a rabbit from had some great spring type 'things' which she used to hold the water bottles in place. Much easier than those nasty wires that come with the bottles. I have tried ordering from 'animal mad' but since putting in an order 6 weeks ago I have had no reply to emails and no delivery. Can anyone tell me where to buy????? :bunny:

i dont know i havent seen them often sold, although i did get mine from reading rabbit show!

soory not much help really, how many do you need!

eve x

I got mine from animal mad when they were at the Bradford show, I need more of them now but the email address on their website doesnt work.

Cheryl

hi

the breeder unit with the guinea pigs in had them on - I realised after about a week that the reason the cage floor was soaking all the time was because the bottles I had were too big for the springs - if the tension's not exactly right they squeeze the bottles dry :shock:

Back