• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**SOPHIE VIDEO**

awwww thats so kool love the song lol i was having a little boogie n singing along im so wierd
sophie is really cute and i think she likes the camera :lol:

Brilliant vid Laura's other half! :D

Love the bit going through the tunnel (Gonna have to get one o them :D )

bunnylove said:
arh laura she is lovely! is she not free range, dont know why i just thought she was! :D

The panels block off the sofa and tv as in these areas sofie always seems to find new wires to chew :roll: :lol: She does have access to the kitchen, living room, hall, stairs and landing tho! :wink:

loopylop said:
bunnylove said:
arh laura she is lovely! is she not free range, dont know why i just thought she was! :D

The panels block off the sofa and tv as in these areas sofie always seems to find new wires to chew :roll: :lol: She does have access to the kitchen, living room, hall, stairs and landing tho! :wink:

i was so please when mine finally went together and i could get rid of the cage! :lol:

bunnylove said:
loopylop said:
bunnylove said:

i was so please when mine finally went together and i could get rid of the cage! :lol:

lol! the o/h likes his gadgets so there are wires everywhere behind the tv! Plus she has a dog crate when we are in bed/out as she can be a bit naughty when she's ready! She likes eating the crapet :roll: so we have to keep an eye on her! :lol:

lol she looks so innocent though how could she do all those destructive things
ive just watched it again and i love the way she crawls through her tunnel her back legs look so funny but cute

ryanh72 said:
lol she looks so innocent though how could she do all those destructive things
ive just watched it again and i love the way she crawls through her tunnel her back legs look so funny but cute

Believe me! She is a madam when she wants to be! But she does get away with it because she is so cute! :wink:

Estelle said:
Awww Sophie's such a cutie

Thank you! :D :D

loopylop said:
bunnylove said:
loopylop said:
bunnylove said:

lol! the o/h likes his gadgets so there are wires everywhere behind the tv! Plus she has a dog crate when we are in bed/out as she can be a bit naughty when she's ready! She likes eating the crapet :roll: so we have to keep an eye on her! :lol:

likewise does my o/h luckily though are tv hangs from the wall and have had all the wire chased into the wall so mine are stuck for anywhere to find a wire, :p :lol: :lol:

eve x

bunnylove said:
loopylop said:
bunnylove said:
loopylop said:
bunnylove said:

likewise does my o/h luckily though are tv hangs from the wall and have had all the wire chased into the wall so mine are stuck for anywhere to find a wire, :p :lol: :lol:

eve x

lol! Bunnies eh! lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back