• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who i found in my bed this morning!!!

NicolaB18

Mama Doe
Sleepy Thumper!! lol

687660a6.jpg

c53bf377.jpg

5358ce2f.jpg

b09090e8.jpg

omg! How cute is that! Sophie has been playing Hudini (sp!) lately, and when i find her, she is sitting on our bed!!!!! Must be something with beds they like! :lol: Probably the fact that they shouldn't be on it.. perhaps??!!!! :lol: :lol:

Thumper used to sleep in my bed with me when i stayed with my parents, but the boyfriend wont let him sleep in the bed. if it was up to me id have them all sleepin in the bed lol

Awww how cute!! :love: I have Princess Niamh that sleeps on my bed all night and demands lots of nose rubs in the morning! :D :lol:

Aww, how sweet.

Smokie has just learnt how to jump onto the bed so when I let her out in the morning she jumps on the bed and wakes my o/h!

Smokie026.jpg

Awww how cute is that?!?! I wish I could have a bun that would actually stay still all night to sleep...all of mine would by binkying around the room in while I was trying to sleep!!

awwwwwwwwwwww my little Thumper - whenare you coming to live with me I am still waiting for you! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aawww so cute!!
Simba likes to be on my bed but all he does is dig and push the duvet cover around and have the odd nibble of it! He never actually lays down and goes to sleep on it!! My cats always used to get underneath the duvet and you would just see a lump in the bed :lol: :lol: dont ya just love em! :D

loopylop said:
Must be something with beds they like! :lol: Probably the fact that they shouldn't be on it.. perhaps??!!!! :lol: :lol:

My two like my bed - to pee on :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back