• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby, Ruby....and Squidgy too!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Ruby and Bobby are getting on really well now. They sleep together on top of the hutch, and the first time I saw Bobby grooming Ruby, I nearly cried :oops: :D !
DSCN0155.jpg

rubybobby.jpg

trio.jpg

But, of course I couldn't leave Squidgy out. He appears to have a new relaxed position :roll:
flatoutsquidge.jpg

It really is a tough life.

awww Bobby and Ruby look so loved up and I did croed when I put little man and orchid together and he groomed her i cried cos i felt like he wasnt my little baby anymore as he was on his own with me for ages! but i also was crying cos i was so happy that he was happy! :D

and Squidgy well what can I say he is as gorgeous as ever! :D

awww what beautiful bunnies you have Ruby seems to have settled in really well and what can I say about squishy he is just adorable :D

Yes, Ruby's settled in really well. I don't understand how she has been overlooked for so long. It's great watching her discover new things, like jumping up to different levels and digging up the lawn :roll:. Bobby has a new lease of life too.
And as for Squidgy, well, let's just say he's a happy little bunny!

aawww they are so cute.. glad to hear Bobby and Ruby are getting on so well.. they are certainly a great couple pattern-wise :wink: :D

Yes. The o/h and I have had this discussion lots recently. He's not neutered, and I wouldn't want to put him through it, as he has a 'delicate' tummy. We've just about got it regulated and haven't had a stasis epiode for about 4 months. I don't think the stress would be good for him.
He also seems to be quite happy on his own. The o/h works at home most days, so he has lots of company and huge amounts of attention (because he's sooooo cute! :D ).
We gave him a teddy to see if he'd start to groom it, but he's completely ignored it, so for the time being we're deducing that he's happy on his own.
Sorry, this was quite long!

Awww Helen!!! Ruby looks as though she has setteld really well XXX they are all sooo pretty!

HS said:
Yes. The o/h and I have had this discussion lots recently. He's not neutered, and I wouldn't want to put him through it, as he has a 'delicate' tummy. We've just about got it regulated and haven't had a stasis epiode for about 4 months. I don't think the stress would be good for him.
He also seems to be quite happy on his own. The o/h works at home most days, so he has lots of company and huge amounts of attention (because he's sooooo cute! :D ).
We gave him a teddy to see if he'd start to groom it, but he's completely ignored it, so for the time being we're deducing that he's happy on his own.
Sorry, this was quite long!

oh yes he looks extremely happy and i am sure he thinks of you as his pal! :lol: :lol:

Back