• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ROCKET HAS A QUESTION?

ROCKET!

Young Bun
HI I AM ROCKET! AND I NOW LIVE WITH MY NEW MUMMY, MY QUESTION IS SHE HAD ME NEUTERED LAST WEEK :roll: :roll: :roll: AND THE LESS SAID ABOUT THAT THE BETTER! :lol: :lol:

ANYWAY SHE HAS LOTS OF SPAYED DOES, AND I HAVE BEEN OWN FOR SUCH A LONG TIME I FANCY SOME COMPANY and boy does she have some company to chose from :wink: :wink: :wink: although mum is unsure whether i need to wait longer to be tried with one of them because i have only recently been done or whether it would be ok because the girlies she has have been done for ages, "do they even smell like girls anymore!" :eek: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what do yous think mummy should do!?

Rocket! the stud muffin! :lol:

I think he would be fine to be with a girl as long as she's been spayed for a while. I think he would prob try and hump her cos they all do that - sometimes for dominance. You might also getting him spraying but i dont think he will cause any pregnancies. Although he might upset the girls - would you want someone humping you 24/7 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would say a little longer Im afraid Rocket - only to make sure your little wounds have healed sweetheart - I know how eager you are to get on in there !! :shock:

(I was a bit paranoid about Pip and Kami though - making sure they were really healed up!) :D

Back