• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Colour is this Rabbit?

chinakit

Warren Scout
This is my friend's French Lop baby girl. Does anyone know what colour she is? She knows that her dad was a broken fawn and mum was slate grey.

BUN2.jpg

BUN1.jpg

Many thanks in advance!

Chinakit

OMG I dont know diddly squat about bunny colours but when a little one is as cute as that it doesnt matter! :love:

You are right, she is such a lovely rabbit. I have had some feedback on colours from a couple of rabbit breeders ... there is also some doubt as to whether she is a 'full' french lop.

But I say it really doesn't matter, as she is so beautiful!

Jane

She's very pretty :D She looks abit little to be a french lop... you'll have to wait and see how big she gets, maybe she'll have a growth spurt :D

Tam

Hi All,

I'm new to the group, and the above pictures are off my bunny.
Yep I knew when I saw her she is a poor frenchie, but I saw both her parents and they are frenchies just a bit on the small side, but as to there parents I have no idea. The reason I brought this bun was to save her, I didn't see the hutches or garden but the house was bad enough, smelly and dirty, bad smells with junk covering the floor, with two cats coughing there brains up to boot, if I had the room I would of brought the other 3 babies and re homed them later.
This girl is small yes, but massive back legs and shes only 7 weeks old.
No I haven't called the R.S.P.C.A as I think there a waste of space, and the animals all looked ok, even the two coughing cats despite there coughs.
AKKhusky.
P.s I think shes cute anyway, not named her yet just in case.

Hello Marie

Glad to see you here :lol:

Your rabbit sure is a beauty, I think she looks like a Flossie!

Jane xxx

Back