• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

>.<

Krinnie

Young Bun
Definately not shy on eating - drinking plenty too.

That's why I didn't notice with Clyde, because he was just the same...they don't act like they're in pain or anything...just themselves, but then you notice the cage is rediculously clean...there was a nice collection of poos in the cage last I checked, I'm not sure if it's all Bijou or if Stuey is contributing, but they wan't to go to sleep, not hop about, and I don't blame them...So I'll check when I wake up. (Heading to sleep soon)

BTW the gas-aid and the pineapple juice seemed safe to me (and I used it very sparingly) I was going to get ahead of one of our small animal vets and see what they said about the other stuff...I did some more research to compare names and the active ingredient is different then calpol anyhow; so I'll probably just return it and forget that whole thing.

Err, I thought it was weird it wanted a name ...hit post new topic instead of reply, wow I'm tired.

Ignore this? :p

Back