• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits need a home in Manchester (various)

elaine

Mama Doe
At the moment I am now full and cannot accept any more animals and desperately need to find home for some of the rabbits that have come via the local RSPCA Inspectors.. This week I have taken in 18 rabbits.

Here are some of the details

Beauty is a black standard rex doe she is about 2 yrs old and has been with me over 6 months

Yasmin is a orange dutch female about 7 months old and is spayed and is getting very friendly she has been with me over 3 months

Georgia is yasmins sister but they will not live together she is not spayed and is very calm she is 7 months old

Bramble is a english type rabbit she is white with brown spots and is getting friendly she was a unwanted childs pet and is about 12 months old and has been with me over 3 months

Larry came in with 13 other rabbits and is a black fox type rabbit he will need a very experienced home as he hasn't had much contact with people

leo is a mainly black rabbit with white on him he is slightly bigger than a nethy he is one of the tamest that came in wiht the others

Olympia she is a black female who should be a lop but her ears stick out to the side she is extremely friendly

Lennox is a himmy type rabbit he is friendly but you will need to get his trust

Libra is a agouti coloured rabbit and is going to need a very understanding home she is terrified of people but is now tolerating being held and stroked but only for short times

Lexus is the best of the bunch he is a brown rabbit and to describe him as cheeky is the understatement

Libberty is a brown butterfly rabbit and again is so cheeky she is very loving and will let you happily stroke her

Onyx is a black tan female rabbit she is fairly tame and will tolerate people very well

I will add the others later they are all on my site at

http://www.freewebs.com/mitsys/

Back