• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi ya!!!

missshell

Mama Doe
Hi everyone! Its just dawned on me that i've been posting on here for a little while now and have never posted an intro :oops:
I live in surrey with my fiance and have a rabbit called Darby and a Guinea pig called Jack Daniels. Darby used to live with her boyfriend bunny but unfortunatley hes no longer with us. :(
Jack has just had is man bits removed (hes just about forgiven us!) and we are getting him a girlfriend hopefully on thursday.
Anyway i really wanted to say this is such a useful forum with lovely people,Long may it continue :)

Hiya, thank you for your introduction, and so glad to hear you are enjoying Rabbits United :D It is great to have you here :)
Best wishes

Hiya, thank you for your introduction, and so glad to hear you are enjoying Rabbits United :D It is great to have you here :)
Best wishes

missshell said:
Hi everyone! Its just dawned on me that i've been posting on here for a little while now and have never posted an intro :oops:
I live in surrey with my fiance and have a rabbit called Darby and a Guinea pig called Jack Daniels. Darby used to live with her boyfriend bunny but unfortunatley hes no longer with us. :(
Jack has just had is man bits removed (hes just about forgiven us!) and we are getting him a girlfriend hopefully on thursday.
Anyway i really wanted to say this is such a useful forum with lovely people,Long may it continue :)

thats exactly what i forgot to do- for a while. then every bunnie mad person on this board says hi :) oh yeah hi from one of the bunnie mad persons! (sorry im confused dont know if my post makes sense lol) i also love the guinea pigs name!
amyxx

Back