• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly having a good old nibble

luvabun

Warren Veteran
I threw some carrot seeds into a pot of compost and quite a few of they have sprouted. The aim was to encourage the buns to eat this rather than other stuff in may garden.... as you can see from the pic, its worked :wink:
bunnies060.jpg

Tree said:
Awww that's so cute and what a fantastic idea, were they hard to grow?
Easiest thing in the world - I didn't have to faff around with a greenhouse or anything like that. The carrots will be very tiny as they need space to grow but its the tops they prefer anyway. I got a packet of organic seeds from the garden centre and a bag of organic compost.

Is the pic fuzzy for you or is that my pc?

Wicked I'm going to get some this weekend, need to go to the garden centre anyway. The picture isn't fuzzy :D .

What a great pic!!! You should enter that into the Rabbit of the Year competition with Rabbiting On!! xxx :D

Romy said:
What a great pic!!! You should enter that into the Rabbit of the Year competition with Rabbiting On!! xxx :D
Great minds think alike Romy.... I'd already decided to do that straightaway as I'm on a really lucky roll this week :wink:

Back