• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Buttercup the miserable

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
This is Buttercup she is getting an old lady at 7 and half years old, though she doesnt look any older now than she did when she was one. I had her and her sister at 7 weeks old unfortunatley I had to have Daisy pts a few months ago. Daisy was a lovely piggie unlike her sister. Buttercup has never liked human company if I think about it I don't think she liked her sister that much either :roll: but thought you should meet her anyway. Bless her she cant help being a misery ass!

buttercup.jpg

Heehee! She is v cute! Sounds like our Winnie, she is a grumpy thing too! You only have to touch her and she runs off in a strop! :roll: :lol:

loopylop said:
Heehee! She is v cute! Sounds like our Winnie, she is a grumpy thing too! You only have to touch her and she runs off in a strop! :roll: :lol:

Exactly! She has never been friendly and when her sister was alive she used to get up and sit the other side of the cage when she went to her for a cuddle. I have never known such a grumpy piggie all the other pigggies I have had over the years have been very friendly.

Yeh, Winnies sister is a cutie! She loves fuss! We do try to handle them both a lot and the same amount but sometimes winnie gets so stroppy, it's best to leave her alone! *grump* lol Once you have got her though, she loves her chin being rubbed and will stand that for a while! As grumpy as she is though, she never bites!! :D :D

I have never known a Piggie to bite, do they bite????

We just leave Buttercup to get on with it now, to put her in and out of the run is a fight so I use a cardboard box and she happily runs in to that. Only my hubby manages to hold her so we can give her the quick once over. But hey I suppose they are like people, not everyone is loving and friendly.

Aww shes lovely! out of my three piggies only one is friendly and thats Piglet! He is so inquisetive but his wifey, Twinkle and there adopted daughter, Honey are so shy and nervy!!! Funny little b****ers!

She has a huge patch of white on the otherside. She looks like she is two different piggies depending on which side you can see. Her sister Daisy was completely white.

AWW she's lovely. I had a black and ginger abysinnian called Ross - he was my special little man and I doted on him, miss him so much. Have a HUGE photo of him in a little archway in my hall with a spotlight over the top, he has pride of place in my house!! :D

she certainly looks a cutie.
Darren my o/h has two giddy pigs chester who is a bit skittish and quiet exept when he is growling at his nieghbour and trying to bite through the wire between the hutches, and Midge who likes to test his vocal cords to the max whenever a train goes passed :lol:

obviously he his letting every one know there is a train coming :D

They are both still very young, Chester is about 6 months old, and Midge is about 8 months old, pics to follow soon

Seven and a half is old :shock: The longest we had a giddy pig was (oscar) 3 years.

:love: Samantha

Back