• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ashlee's behavior

Hi!

Ashlee recently had a phantom pregnancy. She pulled all of the fur from her stomach. She stopped weeing in her litterbox because that is where she built her nest. Can I clean the fur from her litter box? will it stess her out?

Her aggression has also gone down. I have been taking her outside on a harness and it is a good place for us to rebond. I have a summer job now so I can get her spayed in a few weeks, as well as Aspen. I also will be changing her diet as well as the rest of my rabbits. Would it be better to switch everyones diets after all of the ops are complete (only 2 spays to go!)?

I can't say categorically if my info is correct Mitsy went thro a phantom a few weeks ago, not a full scale on like u seem to have tho lol but still, she made another nest n we left it for a week of so then just cleaned it all up and she didnt seem to mind, it also appeared to make her realise that it was not real and she calmed down soon after. Mitsy is a real stroppy little madam when pregnant so i was very relieved when she decided it was a phantom lol!

Thanks for your advice. I really don't want to make her upset. I am really trying to rebond with her atleast a little bit because when I spay her in a few weeks I don't want to have to try and feed her with a syringe if she is ready to bite my head off!

I am so sorry about your emergency. I can't even imagine how bad I would feel if that happend to one of the buns I gave away from my litter.

Best of wishes!

Back