• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mini rex kits and 2 weeks old

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
hi, this was a lost post, so ill post again, so all that replyed, if they could reply again as i never got to see them all, thank you

here are some otter mini rex babies at 2 wks old, they might not as be a cute of other breeds at thisageas they rnt as fluffy but there r a stunning colour and different
mom licking me
"lets get u cleaned up be for u get holding my babies"
d5949395.jpg

a blue otter mini rex
bellasblueotter2weeksold.jpg

group pics (should be 6 if they all fit in lol)
bellaskits2weekold.jpg

bellaskits2weekstopview.jpg

bellaskits2weekstopview.jpg

bellaskits2weeks.jpg

2weeksold.jpg

becky

cheers :D ,
they have lots of character and when out of nest they like to chase mom for more food poor thing lol :lol:
i love watching them do little quick runs and jumps
becky

they are gorgeous and I love the one in the 1st picture, there was a bunny exactly like that in a book I read and I think they are a beautiful colour :love:

Did you say theyre not as cute as some other breeds at that age ???!! Not so theyre absolutely gorgeous. I love the rex fur, keep looking at Ella and Otis now and think theyre moulting - its just Im getting so used to seeing Coco in her velvet b'day suit !

omg sooooo sweet! esp the blue otter, he's my fave :)

So did you get 5 black otter and one blue? Once you cross two rabbits with the otter gene, are all the babies always otter, or can you still get selfs? Just interested! b-m

bunny-mad said:
omg sooooo sweet! esp the blue otter, he's my fave :)

So did you get 5 black otter and one blue? Once you cross two rabbits with the otter gene, are all the babies always otter, or can you still get selfs? Just interested! b-m

not up to much on genetics but if they carry the self gene then it is possible but there is a stonge otter in them as both patents are otters and there partents r too but im much sure of the background colours after that.
becky

I told my husband about your photos and his first reaction was - theyre not in Scotland are they ????!?? Lucky escape for him :D

Back