• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I HAVE SPACE FOR A FEW RESCUES IF NEEDED

marie2005

New Kit
Hi

Just a littl enote to say if any Rabbits are looking for a foster home in the bristol area i have some free space for meduim sized bunnies :)

So if i can be of any help to anyone please pm me

Marie :wink:

Marie, how many buns do you have space for, I know of a lady in the Clevedon area I am trying to help. Are you able to home in neutered pairs or do they need to be seperate? Alice

Hi

I have 3 hutches spare 2 are 4ft x 2ft x 2ft and one 4ft by 1.5 ft by 20 inches so depending on the size of the bunnies i could take a neutred pair no problem although they would only be hutched part of the day and night and have run of the garden at other times

Marie

HI there,

I noticed there are several "free to a good home" rabbits on the free ads in the exeter/west of england direction. If you have a trawl through for post codes near yours I bet you will find desperate bunnies near you. I am just trying to organise a bunny run to rescue some in that same situation from Norwich.

Good luck

Lorna

Back