• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello..

Candyfloss

New Kit
Hi my name is Sandra, i live in Hertfordshire with my hubby, baby daughter and 2 netherland dwarfs Beatrice and Annabella. :wave:

The rabbits, girls, are about 20mths old, started off in the same cage but got funny with each other as they went through their teenage phase so now live in separate indoor cages. The only time they are happy together is in the outside run and in the carrier box when they go to the vets!

They are both different but cheeky characters. Unfortunatley Beatty (the grey bunny) does have a bit of a hygiene problem :oops: and has to have regular baths otherwise she smells! Bella is fine but funny about being picked up. :shock:

Only found the web site yesterday and can't believe how much useful info is on it!

Hello ! Another Bella, Ive got an Ella but you know how names never quite stay the same...at least they don't in our house. Have fun !

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum :D

Have you thought about spaying? It sounds like territorial agression if they are fine in the more neutral space outside. Spaying gets rid of the hormones so you might be able to get them back living together again.

A diet of mostly hay can be good for smelly buns, that and a clothes peg ;)

Tam

Welcome_10643.gif

Sandra..you will love this forum..lots of great advice..friendly folk and a good laugh as well

Welcome to you and your buns! You'll find that everybody here is so nice, welcoming, and they give great support/advice! I hope you love it here as much as I do!

Hi Sandra, family and bunnies :wave: :wave:

as everyone else said, every one is lovely but BUNNY BONKERS :lol: :lol: have fun chatting wabbits :wink: :D

Oh cool someone else in Hertfordshire and with netherland dwarfs!! :D

Hi to you and the bunnies :wave:

Betty

Hiya Sandra, and a belated welcome to Rabbits United, hope you enjoy your time with us in the Forum.
:D Best wishes

Back