• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my four!

Bojangles

Young Bun
Not sure if ive introduced my first too before, might have been last year! But meet the bunnies! Bojangles the Lop, Mavis the Angora and Spyro and Nellie The chocolate dutches!

Mavis!

C7E2EB27-BE34-4D56-8C7B-C469718C2617_zpsdojvbk2g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Spyro

5A040CEC-B383-44A8-950E-2B712502BA4F_zpso5itvyfm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nellie

0D280D6D-EC47-4F6D-9742-C39905206B03_zpshohkth1x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bojangles!

841FCCEC-BAF6-4666-94D0-7C89E13EDFDD_zpsstykzhxk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ah they're so gorgeous! Bojangles looks a real character, cheeky face! Mavis, what a fluff! 2 beautiful dutches, lovely names - (my daughter is called Nell....)

What a beautiful foursome. Mavis is a gorgeous ball of floof, Bojangles has such character, and the dutchies are just classically beautiful. :love:

She takes so much grooming, she's like a hoover and picks everything up off the floor where ever she goes!!

I love Mavis' ears! I've never seen that sort of rabbit before, they're brilliant! Bojangles is a beautiful colour - she clearly knows how cute she is :D

Mavis and bojangles are bonded and then Nellie and Spyro are going to be bonded in just waiting for Nellie to be a little older and Spyro is bigger than her! She's only just turned 5 months old!

Back