• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The jab.

Although plenty of out rage from pet bun owners they have (or are about to) release K5 (RHDx)

Alfie and Gracie got the jab of life yesterday along with a full vet check, heart, nails clipped and teeth. Happy to report they are both in excellent health!

P.S. How this for a tail!!!!!

Vet1.JPG

Vet2.JPG

Oh bless !! :love: Cylap is the only vaccine you have over there isn't it ?

As for the release of the K5 virus ......................:evil: :censored:

Although plenty of out rage from pet bun owners they have (or are about to) release K5 (RHDx)

Alfie and Gracie got the jab of life yesterday along with a full vet check, heart, nails clipped and teeth. Happy to report they are both in excellent health!

P.S. How this for a tail!!!!!

Vet1.JPG

Vet2.JPG

Such bravery :love::love:

Oh my... :love: Mimzy's tail is so much shorter than Alfie's, but I can remember when his feet looked that awesome! :) He's a bit old and crooked now and his nails are a disaster to clip. :(

I am so disheartened that this virus has/will be released. Never underestimate the potential for some human beings to do the stupidest things. :evil:

May both your bunnies (and all pet bunnies in Oz) stay well, and bless all the wildies who likely have a very bleak, and shortened, future ahead of them. :cry:

Back