• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My kitty Harley

Ashleigh

Alpha Buck
I know he's not a rabbit but he is everything to me.
Its been amazing watching him develop and change.
Here are two photos of Harley.
In the first photo he is just three weeks old
In the second photo, a recent photo, he is 8 months old. 😍

b48873c9cfbee41145a15c4671ca1dc1.jpg

72d94e7132b1c46d214e64195538e7fd.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

Hello gorgeous Harley :wave: he looks a beautiful kitty, both as a tiddler and now. I understand how you feel about him, my cat George is my absolute soul mate, that's him in my signature. Give Harley a stroke from me xx

I know he's not a rabbit but he is everything to me.
Its been amazing watching him develop and change.
Here are two photos of Harley.
In the first photo he is just three weeks old
In the second photo, a recent photo, he is 8 months old. ��

b48873c9cfbee41145a15c4671ca1dc1.jpg

72d94e7132b1c46d214e64195538e7fd.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

Harley is gorgeous :love:

Hello gorgeous Harley :wave: he looks a beautiful kitty, both as a tiddler and now. I understand how you feel about him, my cat George is my absolute soul mate, that's him in my signature. Give Harley a stroke from me xx

George is gorgeous too :love: my bridge cat, Oscar, was black and white too :love: so I have a big soft spot for black and white cats :love: my cat Smokey is grey and white :love:

Thank you,
George is gorgeous 😍
I have two other cats but there's just something really special about Harley, he's like my best friend, I love him so much. We have such a close bond, it's lovely. Xx

One of my cats is a tabby and the other is grey, I've always had a soft spot for black cats though.
Harley is my first black and white cat :) xx

Back