• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reciprocal hands-on help with bunnies in Glasgow?

eann42

New Kit
I'm new to the forum and apologise if this post isn't the done thing. I am recently single. Used to have another pair of hands to help with bunny. I was wondering if it would be okay to ask if there's anyone in G43 area who might potentially be around to help with handling in emergency situations in the future, eg syringe feeding. I would be around for you for your bunny when needed too. Would be good to establish contact before any help needed. But if this is not the place to do this please excuse me and sorry if I'm being naive in thinking it might be ok... Any first meeting in public place etc.

I'm a little far or I'd have been happy to help, you could get your vet to show you the best way although I've found bunnies tend to be better behaved at the vet!

Might be worth contacting Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care, they are based just outside of Glasgow but have foster carers about the place, they might have someone near you who might be able to help?

Thanks for your reply. My bunny is the best behaved boy at the vet and a wee monster at home! Good idea to contact Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care, thank you!

Back