• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thats my chair

Tiggi and Blitzen are really not amused because bailey (dog) has been asleep all morning on "their" chair. The waited for him to wake but then thought stuff him we are getting on anyway. :lol:
chair_zpskzbywkuu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh dear, not enough comfy chairs to go round as the sofa's in use too:lol: The one on the arm (Blitzen?) doesn't look too happy:) I guess he usually gets to sit in the seat itself, rather than perched up on the arm.

Is Blitzen 100% better now btw?

Lovely photo :love:

At least they sit ON the chair and not IN it. Billy managed to burrow his way into the back of our armchair so he could make a little den for himself!

Tiggi and Blitzen are really not amused because bailey (dog) has been asleep all morning on "their" chair. The waited for him to wake but then thought stuff him we are getting on anyway. :lol:
chair_zpskzbywkuu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What a fantastic photo WS!! I love it - the dogs are so big :D Well the buns aren't small either :lol:

Oh dear, not enough comfy chairs to go round as the sofa's in use too:lol: The one on the arm (Blitzen?) doesn't look too happy:) I guess he usually gets to sit in the seat itself, rather than perched up on the arm.

Is Blitzen 100% better now btw?

yes he is fully recovered now and is starting to get a fluffy tail again after they shaved him lol..

The white dog is very large for a lab lol.. It doesnt stop the buns bullying them though. After that pic Blitzen did a wee in the dog bed so i think he was very miffed he didnt get the whole chair.

Lovely photo :love:

At least they sit ON the chair and not IN it. Billy managed to burrow his way into the back of our armchair so he could make a little den for himself!

Haha. When two of my rabbits (Mottle and Peaches) were indoors they made a lovely hole in the back of the sofa. Very small and neat.

Back