• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

surprise packages for buns

I made the buns some forage tacos and as always they lasted all of 5 mins :lol:
DSCN1163_zpspoloonca.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1166_zpstkzdtfka.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1169_zpscyt9hegj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1172_zpsfn4kaqpp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks they do love them. I usually use round coffee filter things but couldnt find them so just cut the corner of my paper bags lol.. I just put different hay/readygrass, dandilion salad and forage that i have picked in them. Soon has they hear the paper bags come out they get excited. Plus im mean and like seeing them work for their food. :lol:

Thanks they do love them. I usually use round coffee filter things but couldnt find them so just cut the corner of my paper bags lol.. I just put different hay/readygrass, dandilion salad and forage that i have picked in them. Soon has they hear the paper bags come out they get excited. Plus im mean and like seeing them work for their food. :lol:

Brilliant idea W&S :lol:

It's so fun watching them (and taking photos) even if it is for five mins!

Yes Blitzen made a full recovery and has started to get a fluffy tail again after being shaved. We really was lucky that it was just a UTI and he just needed 4 weeks of antibiotics. Thankyou for remembering. xxx

Awww awesome!

I may have got a hundred or so paper bags off ebay a couple of years ago :lol:

I do the same and sometimes just a bit of hay in one bag and hay and forage in another, so they have to work it :lol:

Awww awesome!

I may have got a hundred or so paper bags off ebay a couple of years ago :lol:

I do the same and sometimes just a bit of hay in one bag and hay and forage in another, so they have to work it :lol:

That where i got my bags from. The bags with the string round do last longer than the tacos lol..

Back