• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd Never Allow my Dog up on the Furniture, Especially my Bed........................

Glad to see you're upholding rules and boundaries in your own home Jane ;). There's nowt better than a floofy snuggle, wherever you happen to be.

:lol:

And the cutest thing about these pics is his face saying "I knew she'd let me" :love:

How could you not Jane. Morse would melt the sternest of hearts.

I love the fabric on the chair - the colour also complements Morse beautifully :love::love::love:

Aaaw - the look on his face in the last photo - total adoration :love:

I remember when you didn't have a bed - the bunnies had piles of lovely soft hay and you slept on the floor. At least now Morse lets you share his bed :love:

:lol::lol::lol: It's a slippery slope lol! Soon Morse will be hogging the bed and you'll be on the floor. ;)

When we got Kane, we had a no dogs on the sofa rule. Bobbi reckons, if she's not sitting on the seat, it doesn't count though......

13179356_1722651261349196_4252528253123791555_n.jpg

Awe................Morse looks like he owns that cahor in the first picture. The question that I have is .............Does he allow you to sit on that chair?

Back