• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Watching This Makes me Feel Tired !!

It's lovely to see him running like that. I was watching the Sheepdogs on Countryfile and the energy those dogs have is amazing. They seem to produce so much energy from little food!

It's lovely to see him running like that. I was watching the Sheepdogs on Countryfile and the energy those dogs have is amazing. They seem to produce so much energy from little food!

Morse isn't that interested in food either. I have no idea where he gets all his energy from !

Oh my word, he must be running on Duracell!! He is such a lovely boy. I like the 2 second rest he had and then he was off again... :lol:

Those are so lovely, Jane! :love:
Gosh, even in an enclosed area like that, I would be so worried letting Jenna run about that way. :( I have seen her slip a disc in her back just walking down our icy roads in winter...what if Morse hits a gopher hole or something like? He'll go bum over tea kettle! :shock:

Looks like he's having great fun though! :) Is it very hot there still or was he just panting from the run?

Love him. :love: Either Poo bear is huge or Morse looks smaller than I thought.

Mary, that gopher hole comment made me laugh. Tiny moles may lurk beneath, but no gophers.

Back