• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 runs to give away

Hc1

Mama Doe
Surplus to requirements. They are each around 9 feet x 3 feet and joined together. I currently use them accessed from shed by cat flap and they are joined together so one big long run, so one of them has no wire on both ends, the other only has wire on one end. They both have wire on the long sides and top. The wire is heavy duty, don't think it would be chewable by fox/bun. They are quite heavy (wouldn't blow away in strong wind) and a bit awkward to transport. I can't transport, but would be willing to make a contribution to petrol costs if a rescue wanted to take them and was able to collect. I am in the north of Scotland, so probably too far away for a lot of places. The wood is a quite well chewed around the bottom :oops::oops: Thanks Spice :lol:

Back