• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Michael

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He was so handsome and extremely gentle

I may not 'talk' about all of my past Rabbits as much as I do about Morse. But that does not mean that I do not miss every one of them very much.

He was truly beautiful :love: I especially like the close-up of his gentle face. Also there's something quite lovely about the nose and mouth arrangement on a Rex.

Bless him. I know that all your rabbits past and present have a very special place in your heart x

(((((Hugs Jane)))))
Michael has a lot of Fiver's expressions in these photos. I am guessing he was a standard Rex, where Fiver is a mini, but the resemblances between these bunnies is remarkable.
I would never have believed the personality on them either. The Rex groups definitely have some interesting ones! :)

I'm sorry that sometimes these memories come with tears, Jane. But I'm sure each and every one of them thinks of you with smiles from where they are in Paradise, and they send their love to you. :) (((((more hugs)))) xxxx

Back