• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay bales in Edinburgh.

Loulou8425

Warren Scout
:wave:Shop bought hay is pretty expensive when you need so much. My 2 eat timothy hay just now but I'd like to mix it with meadow or the likes. Does anyone know where I can buy bales at a reasonable price? I don't drive so need it delivered. I live in Edinburgh.

Thanks

:wave:Shop bought hay is pretty expensive when you need so much. My 2 eat timothy hay just now but I'd like to mix it with meadow or the likes. Does anyone know where I can buy bales at a reasonable price? I don't drive so need it delivered. I live in Edinburgh.

Thanks

Sorry, I cant help but I am just bumping this thread up for you.

Had a search for you... have never used them but Rosslyn feeds//P McCluskey and sons offer a delivery service to Edinburgh.

http://rosslynfeeds.co.uk/pet-supplies

Alexanders in Glasgow do fab hay but i dont know if delivery costs would outweigh hay costs...

Alibunmum on here uses a hay supplier but for the life of me. I cant remember who.

If you search hay. Or horse feeds in Edinburgh, something might turn up...

Good luck
Fee x

Last edited:
Back