• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare Hutch Company

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
I have been trying to get in contact with them since last week but their phone is always switched off & it just goes to answer phone???
I'm desperate for a 7ft W x 3ft D x 3ft H hutch. Does anyone know of any other hutch companies that offer tall hutches?

Are they not responding to the messages you leave?

No, I did speak with a lady early on last week, basically to ask a few questions but since then I've not been able to get through to anybody. I've left a message on their website and a message on their voicemail to ring me back. It says they're 'always open' on Facebook.

No, I did speak with a lady early on last week, basically to ask a few questions but since then I've not been able to get through to anybody. I've left a message on their website and a message on their voicemail to ring me back. It says they're 'always open' on Facebook.

How strange - and not very helpful to you.

Kernow Pet Housing is very good. If you ring Pilch on his mobile he gets back to you very quickly. Same with their Facebook page as well.

Thank you I will look into those.

It's actually really frustrating as I really like the look of the welfare hutches. I'm hoping that maybe the lady is on holiday but it's left me in a bit of a sticky situation on whether to wait a bit longer to see if I get a reply or to proceed on looking elsewhere :roll:

well I am a big fan of MPH, they have helped me out many a times. And always fast to respond too. also their lead time is similar to the welfare hutch one, plus if you tell them what you want, they should be able to do you a hutch that looks just how you want it. I had a few things I was looking for, that I needed very specific changes made to, and they did it for me, and they even helped with a challenging part of the room that I didn't know what to do with. So yeah, I would say, if you really want it done fast, and good, they are the ones I'd recommend. Well worth checking out ;)
also, no reason you couldn't get a quote or some info from any of the others in the meantime, that way you have options.

I found Manor Pet Housing good, too. I've had some lovely fun tunnels, ramps etc from them. They were also very good when an item was damaged in transit.

I found Manor Pet Housing good, too. I've had some lovely fun tunnels, ramps etc from them. They were also very good when an item was damaged in transit.

yeah you can tell they really care, which is always a nice thing :)

Hi The Welfare Hutch Company here! I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems contacting us. We are aware of a problem with our phone receiving calls at the moment and this should be rectified over the next day or so. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us via email at welfarehutchcompany@gmail.com or via our Facebook page, if you would prefer to speak to us, drop us a message with your details and we'll call you immediately.

Apologies again about the problem you have encountered.

I would highly recommend the welfare hutch company, brought my hutch and run off them two years ago and it still looks brand new despite being exposed to all our horrid weather and having been taken apart and moved twice.

Another Welfare hutch co. fan here. I have a hutch and two runs from them, plus connection pipes. All lovely. Strong and well made.

They always respond fast by email too. Good luck with your lovely hutch.

Back