• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh I'm so happy the bunny kennel is finished!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Well almost, just a tiny bit of insulation to finish but it's to cold for them at the momen anyway!
so happy with it I hope they are too!!

I think it looks awesome. fantastic job! They sure will love it, no doubt. Great colour as well, I think it looks just amazing, all of it.

It is wonderful. What colour is it? Can't quite tell on the computer but it looks fab and I might use it in my garden :love:

That is absolutely awesome. I've just bought some B&Q Colours Wood Stain to redo my hutches. In the past my hutches have been Forest Green and a Dark Blue. This time I've decided to be outrageous and go for Fuschia. I thought it might spur hubby into tidying up the garden.

Thank you all for your comments :)
I'm so excited to move them in!!

I don't think I'm happy with the flower pots on the side I might take them off or move them...

That looks fantastic :D. Wish I had a big enough garden to do something like this. Our only shed is taken over with the kids bikes. Looks great! xx

Back