• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hazel update

Toffee pops

Alpha Buck
I don't post very often so Hazel probably not known by many,i bought Hazel nearly 12 months ago now from a p@h adoption center,she was a very poorly girl with snuffles but i didn't care I couldn't leave her there she was sooo beautiful,she had treatment for snuffles for months with her getting better for a few days then the constant sneezing would start again weeks later,so in the end i stopped the abx and moved her into my bedroom where it was warm and she slept on my bed with me,and within days she started to stop sneezing,after a couple of weeks she had completely stopped:D,and hasn't sneezed since so i guess sleeping on the dinning room window sil wasnt doing her any good,she was spayed shortly after that with no real problems and then 6 months ago i got her a husbun,Kevin is a gorgeous lionhead cross sooo placid and a right character,theyve been in love ever since :D,here are some pictures of them and an awesome binky video of Hazel :D.

Hazel binky video:D

Kevin

march%202015%20072_zpsgbgg9yuz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

march%202015%20068_zpszov6upkp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

march%202015%20026_zpsjglgimbz.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Hazel
hazel088_zpsa42a8b2d.png
[/URL][/IMG]

hazel092_zpsbd7767f4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

The happy couple :D
march%202015%20045_zpsik7r3dyv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

march%202015%20034_zpsxqsdvqhp.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
They're both gorgeous! Lovely pics.

My favourites are the last two of them flopped out together.

:love::love:

It's good to see you updating. :) My goodness, what a lovely pair of bunnies! I adore Hazel's binkies and her new man is quite the looker! :love:
So glad to hear you're all getting on well. :D xxxx

Awww...Absolutely stunning !!!!! :love:

Binkies of the year! So pleased Hazel is well.. :thumb: the video made me emotional xxxxx

How lovely :love: What wonderful binkies.

I thought it was great the way she got better when she slept on your bed. Thanks so much for the splendid update x

Sorry guys but i have to bump this thread from time to time cos Hazel and Kevin are so precious to me,and the slo mo binky video is just wonderful:love:

well I'm glad you bumped cos I've not had the enormous pleasure of seeing your 2 beautiful bunnies. Hazel queen of binkies :love: That's an amazing video. Thank You for sharing it. May I put it on my facebook page ?

Back