• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adoption Centres?

Purple098

Young Bun
Hi, I'm thinking about getting my bunny a new friend! Does anybody know any adoption centres in West Yorkshire or maybe near Huddersfield? I can't find any close enough to me online so I'm wondering if any of you guys could recommend some. Thx! xxx :love:

My geography isn't brilliant but are barc Barnsley animal rescue centre near you? Or do you have a local rspca

I can personally recommend BARC, they are very close to M1 junction 36. If you were interested I would suggest you could send a PM to Bunnymadhouse on here, she would be able to tell you if she had a suitable partner for your bunny :thumb:

I can personally recommend BARC, they are very close to M1 junction 36. If you were interested I would suggest you could send a PM to Bunnymadhouse on here, she would be able to tell you if she had a suitable partner for your bunny :thumb:

Ditto. My buns are from there - its a great place and easy to get via the M1. :)

I can recommend hull animal welfare trust. They bonded my bun with one of theirs for me. A bit further away than some of the others but they are based your side of hull.

I recently adopted a rabbit from BARC. Angie found my Rosie the perfect partner and she gave me a lot of useful advice on bonding. I'd recommend getting in touch to see if they have anything suitable for you.

Back