• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such a pretty boy

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie :D

884cd3840212d00ea842237efbbd10ec.md.jpg

He's so handsome! How old is he now? I remember his tiny kitten days and can't believe how big and gorgeous he is :love:

Oh my god adorable overload :love::love: are he and Derek still buddies? My little Tyson (who looks quite like Charlie!) was buddies with our dog when he was little but since he grew up he seems to have realised he's a cat and now they don't really hang out much :(

Oh my god adorable overload :love::love: are he and Derek still buddies? My little Tyson (who looks quite like Charlie!) was buddies with our dog when he was little but since he grew up he seems to have realised he's a cat and now they don't really hang out much :(

They still love each other but don't hang out as much now Holly is about. I used to love watching them together :love:

Aww what a beautiful puss cat :love: I adore the pic of the two of them on their backs, talk about comic timing :D

Back