• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay from the web!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Hello :wave: just interested I usually get my hay from petstores or scats near me but ... does anyone buy hay online? If so where? The thing with petstores isthe never sell them in big enough pack! Mine eats much hay :love: but just worried about quality of hay online! So would be nice if people could reccommed! Xx

Hi, I get mine from Hay for pets, their hay is always great, nice and fresh, I get the ings hay but I know a lot on here get the timothy hay:wave:

Hi :wave: I usually order from The Hay Experts. I've always found them very reliable and had never had any issues with the hay. Also second the recommendation for Hay for Pets, my bun loves the Ings hay :)

i got my last lot from pets at home online. they had 3 for2. so got one with peppermint one with rose and one with nettles.

Hay for pets is lovely quality :love:

Timothyhay.co.uk is also fab

Most of the time I just feed baled hay, I get it from a farm and it's sold for horses but it is much nicer quality than the pet shop stuff (not as nice as the online places I listed) and is £5 a bale!

Back