• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeeeeed us!!

A very familiar picture! Only Lopsy pushes his mush through all the way up to almost his eyes :roll: And can now put his paws on the top bar of the run: that means he's REALLY starving (in Lopsy terms: pretty much 'you haven't given me anything new in the last hour'...). The way their loppy ears hang too :love:

You'd think they were starving. It makes me feel nice when they look so pleased to see me, then I remember I'm just the supplier of grub! LOL!

I have another pic where Bunny has her face pushed right through, but it's a tad blurry. Buster hasn't quite mastered standing up properly on his back feet yet but Bunny can (and does!) walk on hers!

:lol: Oh, that's brightened my day right up! :love: Amy does something like this in her cage whenever she's hungry, which is whenever she's not eating! It's usually accompanied with some bunny dancing, lots of hopping about and her front paws almost all the wall through.

Oooo... that's so adorable :love: The way the two of them are stood together, pressed right up to the bars makes me think of a shot from some film... DK if it's Oliver, one of the WW films where kids are sent off to the countryside, or prisoners standing by the bars of their cells, pan in hand... :lol:

:lol: I just love their little moufs! Especially Bunny's where she's got little pink lips!

They are so funny together. The other day while they were eating Hay, Bunny had one paw on Buster's head whilst trying to get to a good bit, then she turned slightly so she had both paws and all her weight leaning on his poor little head and effectively pushed his nose into the litter tray! I nearly wet myself laughing. Poor Buster. He really does get a bum deal!

Back