• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little man

bottrell62

New Kit
Just a update for everyone, Gizmo is getting really big bless him, he is starting to get hormonal now, he has been nipping me a little but no one else, he is booked in to be neutered on Monday, I'm a little worried about it, but I've been assured that he will be fine xxx
6e331ebfcf709c7c93b2fa8870cd97d6.jpg

What a gorgeous little guy. He'll be fine for his neuter I'm sure. Sending quick healing vibes in advance for him :)

Good luck - although I'm sure you won't need it, neutering is a pretty saf procedure these days :) Just make sure he has pain relief and close monitoring afterwards.

He is a real cutie :love:

Good luck - although I'm sure you won't need it, neutering is a pretty saf procedure these days :) Just make sure he has pain relief and close monitoring afterwards.

He is a real cutie :love:

Update on Gizmo, he has had his neutering and has recovered very well, he is now running and hopping around again, he was very quiet the first couple of days but has livened up now, I still feel bad when I look at his tummy so much fur missing 😦

The only thing I'm still concerned about is that he hasn't stopped biting Me 😓
Is there a reason for this??? xxx

It does also take a fair few weeks for the hormones to completely leave the system. He is lovely.

Back