• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enrichment Scavenger Hunt - Week 7

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Week 7 of the Enrichment Scavenger hunt...

To recap, I post a object and you have to find an item that matches it and take a picture of your bunny investigating or playing with it (or completely ignoring it whilst napping). It must be something new, not something your bunny already has.

Week 7: A new den - something to hide in or under. It can be made of anything you like, but it must be something new to your bunny.

Previous Weeks
Week 1 Outside Object | Week 2 Boxes | Week 3 Stretching | Week 4 Working Brains | Week 5 Something new to walk on | Week 6 Household Object

Can we still add stuff to previous weeks?
Now that the buns and I are settled in the new place, id love to try :D

Can we still add stuff to previous weeks?
Now that the buns and I are settled in the new place, id love to try :D

I've been told we can and people have added on the others.. it brings the thread up again.. we post on the week we want to add to :D

I've been told we can and people have added on the others.. it brings the thread up again.. we post on the week we want to add to :D
Yay! Thank you :)

I thought it wouldn't be a problem :lol:
Now to get the thinking cap on...2 pairs and a single to entertain...

I have actually done this today before coming in for a rest and taking a look on here to see what this week's scavenger hunt is :lol: It's too dark to take a photo now so that will probably have to wait until next weekend now! I've given the foster trio their mum's old hutch to add some enrichment to their run. Thoroughly cleaned and disinfected of course, but it's given them a new little den to investigate and enjoy :D

Forest's Den

Umm.. had an interesting morning as I wasn't planning on making a new Den for the Buns cos they've had a lot of new stuff recently and Likkle Ferni has been getting a bit flabbergaspy at anything new.
But.. was cleaning out their run this morning with Forest playing out, I heard him picking up and throwing things around, which he loves to do...little did I know that he was making his own Den out of my old artists case that I'd put outside last night to throw away... once I'd realized and gone to get my camera I'd missed all the really good bits, but I did manage to get...

Mummeh.. there you are, look what I've made :D

Let me show you...

Ooh.. I havn't been norty have I?

Okay, well come and look...

I did it like that..

...and tweaked it like this..

So, this is where I live now, you can go...

Really Mummeh, you can go, I live here now. Thankyou

Me : :shock: :roll: XXXXX

And it is really true, when I put it outside yesterday tea time it was just an old, flattened bit of casing, it didn't look anything like that or have the added leaf décor. And he managed to do it all in about 3 minutes of activity.

I Love You My Forest :love: XXXXXXXXXXX

:lol: looks like he had a lot of fun doing it too. Very imaginative as well - though I guess he collects the points for the idea this time ;)

:lol: looks like he had a lot of fun doing it too. Very imaginative as well - though I guess he collects the points for the idea this time ;)

Yes, they are all Forest's points, nothing to do with me... I don't think racing into the house shouting 'camera, camera, where's my bloomin camera' at OH really qualifies as making a den :lol:

Back